Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 January 2022

Chungchun Rice Dog. Korean Corn Dogs Review.

 


I've been eyeing Korean corndogs for years, watching others on Youtube try them out. I ordered 3, regretfully not getting a plain hot dog one. I ordered hot dog with potato topping, just cheese and chocolate with cinnamon sugar topping.



This is the hot dog one with potato topping, it was not great to eat texture wise but flavour was pretty good, I'd eat this one again if offered but I don't think I'd buy it again, as again I wanted to also try the plain hot dog one but oh well, maybe next time but this one I rate 3.5/5.



This is the cheese one, it was not hot at this point which makes it easier to eat but it still was almost a choking hazard haha but flavour-wise this was nice, if you don't choke on cheese I think this one is great for you but I don't know if I'd risk it again personally but I rate it 4/5.



Lastly this is the chocolate one, it was DIVINE! One of the greatest desserts I have ever eaten. I would recommend this one, with the cinnamon sugar topping. I would buy it again and again and again and I rate it 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment