Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 January 2022

Steve Madden. Product and Website Review.

 


I had been eyeing my dream shoes for a little while now, I kept looking at them in Facebook ads and I kept opening them and gushing on the website.

I decided just to go for it! I deserve my dream shoes!

These are the shoes:



I measured my foot and the chart says I'm a 6.5 but I have wider feet and bigger toes than the average woman, so I went with the size 7, they may or may not fit but honestly will I wear these gorgeous shoes? They are more of a collectible.

I was given a code for 10 bucks off my purchase but Honey had a coupon for 26 bucks off my purchase, so you know which one I went for haha!

Here is my cart:


I bought them January 4th 2022, they shipped out January 7th 2022 and they said shipping would take 5-7 business days.

Today is now January 21st 2022 and the shoes have arrived!

These are the shoes:







My feet are too wide (more on the one foot than the other) and my toes are very uncomfortable almost painful in the shoe, even without the socks. (I am not comfortable showing my bare feet though haha.) I probably should've sized up to the 7.5, which is a whole size bigger than their chart said I was. I've never worn heels comfortably, they don't usually accompany my wide feet BUT my feet aren't as wide as most people who wear special wide shoes, I'm in-between haha.

I love the design and feel they are gorgeous and so very soft, I loved them more seeing them online than seeing them in the box. They always make them look nicer online haha but a lot of online shopping ends up like this BUT I still love them and I rate them 4/5.

The shopping experience was quick, easy and I didn't have to pay any further fees, I am happy for that but I'm not sure if I would shop with them again as their size chart doesn't match with the size I would've needed (when they suggested via chart that I'm 6.5) But I'm glad I sized up .5. I wonder how it would've fit with the 7.5 but if I followed their chart their is no way I would've fit in the 6.5. Shopping online for shoes isn't really that fun haha, I rate the experience a 3.5/5, I'd like shoes for wider feet and probably a better a better size chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment