Total Pageviews

Monday 21 February 2022

Jollibee. Food and Drink Review.

 


I had Jollibee for the first time, I ordered half the menu to try for review.

I ordered chicken, pineapple quencher, fries, mashed, gravy, peach mango pie, spaghetti and burger steaks.

The chicken was really good, I prefer KFC if I'm honest but this was still solid for chicken. I'd order it again and I rate it 4/5.


The pineapple quencher was rather nice, I think it's just sweeter pineapple juice. I'd get it again and I rate it 4.5/5.



I was told the peach mango pie was delicious, I was excited to try it. I liked the filling it was nice but the crust I didn't like, something about it was off. I wouldn't get the pie again and I rate it 3/5.


This is a really nice gravy, I'm a lover of gravy and eat a lot of different gravy's and I'm happy about this one. I'd order it again and I rate it 4/5.


I'm also a lover of mashed potatoes, so I was excited to try these ones. Sadly I hated them, the flavour was not for me, I'm not sure what was off but I didn't enjoy them. The gravy made it a little easier to eat but I didn't even finish them, I gave them away. I wouldn't order them again and I rate them 1.5/5, with the help of the gravy haha.


The burger steaks were so salty and tasted like cheap frozen dinner meat, I was disappointed but the gravy and mushrooms were still good. I wouldn't order this again and I rate it 2/5.


These fries were sad, they tasted like limp frozen fries, with no salt. I've not often had a bad fry but this was bad. I wouldn't get them again and I rate them 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment