Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 February 2022

KoHa Pacific Kitchen. Korean BBQ Chicken Bao and Beef Bulgogi Bao Review.

 


I'm sorry I lost the photo of the beef bulgogi bao but I wanted to still give my review on them both.

This was my first time having bao and I don't think it's for me. The texture of the bao bun throws me off, I'm picky about texture's and it's like a soft bread but different.

The chicken bao was good, the sauce I chose for both baos (spicy mayo) I liked, the chicken I liked, the cucumbers and cilantro I also enjoyed but the carrots I wasnt crazy about, I normally like carrots but maybe the shreds threw me off texture wise as well.

The beef bulgogi one I thought was nicer, the beef I liked better than the chicken and the same toppings as prior I really enjoyed, again with qualms about the carrot and bun.

I rate the chicken 3/5 and the beef 3.5/5. I don't know if I'd get them again, also just for two little bao it cost 11 dollars, I heard they were pricey but ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment