Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Brands. Mini Sour Worms Candy Review.






I had never seen or tried these before but I grabbed them from the dollar store and wanted to try them for review.

I wouldn't call these worms they are just little chewy sticks haha. I would not consider these sour but still good and sugary. I though have to complain they are a little hard to chew at such a tiny size, they could be a choking or swallowing hazard, even as an adult haha; so I don't know if recommend these for children UNLESS these are more suited for children haha, overall I'd say be careful. 

All the flavours were really juicy and good in flavour but the strawberry one was not, which was a surprise, as I normally like strawberry. I'd eat them again if offered and MAYBE get them again but I rate the pack overall a 3.5/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment