Total Pageviews

Monday 11 April 2022

Sugar and Sloth. Website and Product Review.

 


I follow this company on Facebook and I spotted this amazing mug, I had to grab it!


This mug is $13.74 Canadian. I collect mugs and I have ones that vary between a few dollars up to 30 dollars but I was willing to pay for it with how bad I wanted this mug. They give you options for teas and cookies to come with your mug but I'm picky about cookies and I'm not a tea drinker, so I just got the mug alone.

Here is my order breakdown:

I placed this order April 1st 2022 for the total of $27.49 Canadian.

Today is April 11th 2022 and my mug has arrived. On the box was a cute little print "It's all gunna be okay." what an adorable label!

This is what I got in the box:  


This sweet card with gorgeous graphics and a cute message on the back about contact info and posting hashtag.

Then I got this:

This adorable sticker, I love this company's inspirational and comforting quotes and art, so cute!

Then this is the mug:


This looks and feels amazing with fantastic quality, I think it was worth every penny!

I am very happy with my purchase and the ease of website use, overall a great experience and I'd consider buying from them again and I rate them 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment