Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 July 2022

Magnum. Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream Bar Review.

 




This is my first Magnum bar, I haven't had any thus far because most of them are very chocolate heavy and I'm picky about chocolate but I saw this strawberries and cream bar and I was excited to try it for review.

The ice cream is divine, very flavourful and lovely texture. The white chocolate shell though I wasn't too keen on but I knew this going into it, as I'm not a fan much of white chocolate. If this bar had a milk chocolate shell that would've been the best! I would eat this again though but I don't know if I'd buy myself one again and I rate it 3.5/5, I wanted to say a 4 so bad but the white chocolate makes up for so much of this bar but just know I was leaning heavy to a 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment