Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2022

The Bingsu. Strawberry Bingsu Review.

 


I've been to this restaurant once before (search it on my blog) and today I'm doing a review for the strawberry bingsu.

For those that haven't heard of bingsu, it's a Korean shaved "ice" dessert made of a frozen block of milk or cream that they grate finely and they become what they call "snowflakes". The texture is like very fine snow, when spooned it's like ice cream. Today I ordered the strawberry one, this is made with "snowflakes" and condensed milk and topped with strawberries, almond slices, strawberry sauce and ice cream.

It's delicious, each bite was so good! I have to say, if I hadn't prior but bingsu is very cold, often I would be shocked with chill and had brain freeze a few times, much colder than regular desserts. I would get it again for sure and I rate it 5/5.

Note: the previous trip they were selling regular and large servings, last time we ordered the large and it was a lot of food even for two people, we barely finished it and left feeling so full and sick haha. This time they changed their menu to cup and regular servings, phasing out the large serving. The large serving was perfect for two people and we were left full but content, not sick this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment