Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 August 2022

Bolthouse Farms. C Boost Smoothie Review.

 


I have done one other review from this brand (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying the C Boost smoothie.

This smoothie has various fruits: mango, pears, apples and acerola cherries. I was excited to try this one as I love all these fruits, minus the cherries as I've never had this kind before and I'm not a fan of regular cherries but I wanted to try it anyway.

It's delicious! I don't like love it but I do really really like it! I think it's mostly pear, cherry and mango but I'm not upset at all. I'd grab it again for sure and I rate it 4.5/5.

Note: I haven't done a review on the strawberry banana smoothie, yet I've been drinking it for many years. I just never got around to doing one and thought maybe 7+ years late is too late BUT I want to do one anyway, stay tuned for that one and one other I have on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment