Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 August 2022

FragranceNet. Only The Brave by Diesel Cologne. Product and Website Review.

 


I've been on the hunt for perfumes and colognes, I had two people recommend this website to me, I also was looking for recommendations on perfumes and colognes.

I was told to check out Only The Brave by Diesel. So I checked it out the site, today they were doing a sale, where I got a coupon.

I'm not a cologne person usually but I love colognes haha and I'm sometimes stingy on prices but this one has great reviews and my friend said it's awesome! I of course couldn't commit to a bigger size than the travel bottle, so I just went with the travel bottle.

This is my cart:



I'm glad I did this now, the sale ends today. I placed my order August 8th 2022. I'm kinda bummed I don't get the really cool bottle but I didn't buy a big enough bottle haha. If I love this cologne enough I can buy this at a local Shoppers Drug Mart, I didn't just do that now because again I didn't want to commit to a big bottle and this store doesn't do travel sizes.

Today is now August 16th, my cologne has arrived.

In the box came a sample of another cologne and the one I purchased:



This is the sample scent, it screams middle aged man at church; not too bad but a very grown up scent and I rate it 3/5.


Here is the Diesel scent I bought, bigger bottle than I thought I was getting haha nice. I think it screams 19 year old male who's trying to impress the ladies, so he puts on an old man kinda musky scent. This scent reminds me of an ex lover of mine from my teen years, who looked kinda like Vanilla Ice. So if you can imagine what that smells like, you'll get a gist of this cologne. It's not a bad cologne, the more I smell it it grows on me haha and I rate it 3.5/5.

Overall I had a good experience with this website, it was great with a coupon and the shipping felt quick to me and I was overall happy with my shopping experience. I think this website works best for products that you already know you love and want at a cheaper price than what most retailers are selling the product for. I would consider shopping with them again and I rate them 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment