Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Lindt. Swiss Luxury Selection Chocolates Review.




Today's Valentines day and I have a review! I usually do cheap chocolate or candy but not this year. I got this Lindt Swiss Luxury Collection. I got it for 4 bucks at a local grocery store, when this retails for 26 bucks, what a steal!

Here is the back, showcasing all the types of chocolate:


I will be going through each chocolate and giving a review, sorry I may not have gotten a cross section or back shot of every single one but I did my best haha, I'm no professional.





This is the Carre De Stracciatella, I don't know why I kinda disliked this one but I did, it was also not texturally pleasant for me, the flavour was alright but I wouldn't eat it again and I rate it 2.5/5.





This is the Coeur A L'Orange, this tastes like a Terry's chocolate orange and I don't love it as I'm not a dark chocolate person but it was rather nice, lovely combination of chocolate and orange and the texture was nice. I'd eat this one again and I rate it 3.5/5.





This is the Carmelita, I love the little detail on top with the writing Caramel on it, it's cute! I don't really enjoy caramel, I'm very picky about it, so I didn't love this one but it wasn't too bad, it was similar to a Caramilk. I don't think I'd eat it again and I rate it 3/5.




This is the Pointe De Chocolat, this is solid in the center and was just fine, nothing to write home about. I would consider eating it again and I rate it 3/5.




 

I'll be honest when I say I hate coffee or coffee flavours, except Coffee Crisp. I was NOT thrilled to try this and with reason, it's a very coffee forward chocolate, so bitter and it was not for me surely. I've had much worse chocolate so it wasn't the worst. I would not eat it again and I rate it 1.5/5.




This is the Triangle Aux Noisettes. This was lovely! Yummy chocolate and hazelnut flavour, this was a lot like a Ferrero Rocher and the texture was nice too, the crunchy pieces were fun to eat. I'd say this is my favourite one and I'd eat it again, I rate it 4/5.




This is Creme Brulee, I'm not a fan of Creme Brulee but this was a surprise, the flavour was light and not that bad, I went into it nervous but it was nice. I'd consider eating it again and I rate it 3.5/5.




This is the Amande Croquante. This was really nice, I enjoy chocolate and almond together, almost much as I love the hazelnuts. It had a nice crunch and texture, I was overall happy. I'd get it again for sure and I rate it 4/5.




This is the Dragon Noir. I'm again not a lover of most dark chocolate, so this one was not for me. I've had worse dark chocolate but this I still did not enjoy personally but the dragon design on the chocolate was cute! I wouldn't eat it again and I rate it 1.5/5.




This is the Macchiato. Again I was nervous about coffee flavours but I was surprised once again! This tasted a lot like a Coffee Crip and the star shape was so cute haha! I'd consider eating it again and I rate it 3.5/5.




This is the Perle De Cacoa. This was nice in flavour and texture but nothing to write home about, lot's of interesting textures. I'd consider eating it again and I rate it 3/5.



This is the Cornet D'Or. It has a lovely tasting and textured almond praline in the center, this was so yummy! I also though the cute gold foil made it charming, it's a funky shaped chocolate unlike I've had before. I would eat this again for sure and I rate it 4/5.




Lastly, this is the Tiramisu. This one also surprised me haha, lot's of surprises today but it was not heavy in coffee flavour, which of course I liked. The pretty layers made this nice to look at and textually it was nice. I'd consider eating it again and I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment