Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Gong Cha. Creme Brulee Strawberry Latte and Oreo Waffle Review.

 



This is my first review from this restaurant. I may try it again in the future.

I got the creme brulee strawberry latte with strawberry jelly. The strawberry portion of the drink was divine and the jelly was a good addition but I'm not into creme brulee, Ive learned for a second time haha. I think this is the last time I'm getting anything creme brulee. I couldn't rave enough about the strawberry portion of the drink but I had to review it whole. I would not get it again but I rate it a 3.5/5.

I then got the Oreo waffle. The Oreo foam is disgusting, as the texture ruined the whole waffle, I've never had a foam to eat but I'm not about it at all. Though the plain part of the waffle itself wasn't too bad, just okay. I didn't eat even half of it, I couldn't get past the foam. I regret getting it and I rate it 1.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment