Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 February 2023

Prime. Ice Pop Hydration Drink Review.

 


I'm doing a few of these drinks for review, stay tuned for them. Today I'm trying the Ice Pop flavour. This hydration drink is flavoured and has coconut water in it.

The first sip was delicious, just like a rocket popsicle with no trace of coconut which is good, as I don't enjoy coconut water, it was so lovely and I'd rate it 4/5. BUT WAIT, I discovered it changes flavours in 3 other circumstances; if you leave it sit at room temp, leave it to sit in the fridge or shake it. These flavours are all drastically different and none of them are as good anymore, it makes the drink kinda weird in flavour and often too limey. As the drink continues to change, I like it less, I don't think I'd get it again but I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment