Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 May 2023

Bang Energy. Purple Kiddles Energy Drink Review.


I have done quite a few reviews from this brand (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying the purple kiddles flavour. This is likely my last review of this brand for now.

This tastes like skittles but mostly blue not purple and also has a nice fruit like juice flavour. Not a bad drink but I didn't love it, I would drink it if offered but I don't know if I'd get it again and I rate it 3/5.

Update: I have learned Bang is now in Canada, the ones I've been reviewing so far are the US Bang from an import store. They are not the same, as the Canadian Bang energy drinks that are only 180mg of caffeine unlike the US Bang energy drinks, which contains 300mg of caffeine. This is due to Canada's regulations on caffeine and I can say I'm happy with 180, I am less likely to have my organs fall out now haha. I am going to soon be reviewing a peach mango Bang and that one is Canadian, it was my first Canadian Bang. I have though learned some retailers are selling both US and Canadian versions, I just now have to keep my eyes peeled and purchase safely. I am currently drinking my favourite flavour of Strawberry Kiss and this one is Canadian, unlike the first time I had it. Overall  I am happy with this change and Im looking forward to enjoying more Bang with less caffeine. 

Note: Bang contains stuff Redbull and Reign do not (as I can drink them freely), that can also be factors in what upsets my organs when I drink the Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment