Total Pageviews

Monday 15 May 2023

Odd Burger. Vopper, Fries and Strawberry Milkshake Review.

 




This is my first time trying this restaurant, this is a vegan burger place that recreates popular burger, chicken and other dishes.

I got this Vopper with a smashburger patty (as I dont like chickpeas in the other patty) it's a vegan take on a Burger King Whopper. It looks great, all the toppings looks fresh and were yummy. The burger was good and I was new to seitan bacon (though didn't know it was made of chickpeas anyway haha) and that I also thought was pretty good. It's not got the signature Whopper flavour, even compared to their Impossible version but this is a good substitute to a Whopper. I don't know if I'd get it again unless I was craving it but I rate it 3.5/5 compared to other burgers and 4/5 as a vegan burger.


These fries are thick, soft, nicely done, nicely seasoned and were overall really good. I would get them again and I rate them 4/5.


I don't know what's in this gravy, it just states its plant based but I did not like this gravy. I found it tasted quite unique and not for me and it was a bit too sweet. I'm glad I didn't get a poutine, as this gravy would've ruined it. Not the worst gravy I've had but luckily it was only 2 bucks but I'm sad it went to waste. I would of course not get it again and I rate it 2/5.


Lastly I got a strawberry milkshake (the camera sucked the colour out but it's a gorgeous pink shade). It tasted a lot like strawberry bubble gum or strawberry milk candy I've had from Japan. It was too heavy on the oat and soy flavours and that turned the milkshake into a  bad plant taste near the end. I didn't hate it but I would not get it again and I rate it 2.5/5.

Note: something I ate today did not agree with me, I have this issue with non vegan foods too though, I just don't know what made my tummy cry today haha. It could've been the burger, the bacon, the milkshake or the burger bun, they do have gluten free versions and I probably should've gotten one BUT I do plan to go back anyway and try their "chicken" items, they have strips and wings I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment