Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Burger Stack. Oreo Puffs and Stackburger Review.

 




This was my first time trying this place, I was told to go for the Oreo Puffs but I grabbed a burger as well.

The burger was alright, I was not a fan of this stack sauce but otherwise it wasn't a bad burger. The flavour profile was as if Harvey's and DQ had a baby, the toppings and bun were probably the best parts, with a soft pillowy bun. This was my first smashburger and I could say I prefer regular burgers but it wasn't bad. I wanted to note there's a long lasting aftertaste, that wasn't great. I wouldn't get it again and I rate it a 3/5.

The Oreo puffs were rather good! I gotta say they are more fried than I normally like them and the cookie topping was stale but the puffs themselves made me happy inside, I'm a huge lover of deep fried Oreos. I would get it again I rate it 4/5.

Overall I don't know if I'd go again for a burger but if I'm craving the Oreos I'd wanna go again. I also would want to try out the poutine or fries, that I didn't try this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment