Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 June 2023

Monster Energy. Ultra Paradise Energy Drink Review.


This is my second review of this brand, I've done one before (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying the ultra paradise flavour. Mind you I have drank a few of these Monster before but not for review, I don't think think there are any black canned ones I liked but I might have to visit them again for review. I also am open to trying other flavours for the blog.

This tastes sweet in good way, fruity and yummy. I think it's a lot like a honeydew hard candy flavour with a hint of lime. It's so refreshing and lovely and so far my favourite Monster, I would get it again and I rate it 4.5/5, I couldn't have said a 5 as I'm also comparing it to my favourite flavours of other brands and I cannot say this is as good as my favourite energy drink but it's up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment