Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 August 2023

Wendy's. French Toast Sticks, Bacon Wrap and Egg BLT Review.

 


I've done quite a few reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and this is my second breakfast review.

Here are the French toast sticks, they were burnt around the edges and too doughy in the middle. Very boring, I wasn't a fan. I would not eat them again and I rate them 2/5.



This is the bacon breakfast wrap. I'm not happy there's potatoes in it as I'm not into the texture of potatoes in a tortilla. This was boring and needed more sauce, though the sauce was just okay. I wouldn't get this again and I rate it 2.5/5.



Lastly this is the egg BLT, I enjoyed the toppings but the croissant was AWFUL! This croissant is worse than store bought and ruined the whole sandwich. I would not eat this again and I rate it 1.5/5.

I wanted to note their croissants have changed since the last time I had one a year ago, this is what the other one looked like:


This croissant was great, it was buttery and tasty; overall a great croissant. I miss these ones, if I recall I rated it a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment