Total Pageviews

Friday 25 August 2023

Johnny Fresco. Cheeseburger, Cookie and Poutine Review.

 





This was my first and last review of this restaurant. I got a cheeseburger, poutine, a cookie and a can of ginger ale.

The burger I got was pretty good, I had no complaints with it and even with a single patty it was large and filling, I rate it 3.5/5. I got a chocolate chip cookie and it was warm and melty in the bag, really good but I felt it was a tiny overbaked and I rate it 4/5. The poutine was pretty bad, the bag was soaked and smelled, the cheese curds were a little skunky and the fries were dry and just okay but I did like the beef gravy, I don't recommend it. I didnt finish it (which says a lot) and I rate it 1.5/5. They are pricey, like a sit down restaurant or even Five Guys. Something today made me sick and I don't think I'd go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment