Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Odd Burger. ChickUn Pretenders, Wingalings and Supreme Fries Review.

 



I've done one other review from this restaurant (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying the vegan chicken options: ChickUn Pretenders and Wingalings, as well as the supreme fries. 

This first one is the ChickUn Pretenders, I got them with plum sauce. These are lovely, the breading is my favourite: well seasoned and crispy. The "chicken" is made with seitan and it was nice but certainly not like real chicken but this is a great substitute for chicken. I would get them again and I rate them 4/5.



This is the Wingalings we got them with Korean sesame sauce. This "chicken" is also made of seitan, I believe these are the same as the first chicken but just tossed in sauce and maybe shaped a little different. I felt this sauce could have a little spice as there is NONE and I wish this sauce came with actual sesame seeds. I liked this one less than the first chicken, I don't know if I'd get them again and I rate them 3/5.


Lastly this is the supreme fries, I thought it tasted like minestrone soup haha and it was pretty good but it was something I'd just buy once, though it was solid. I'd eat it again if offered and I rate it 3.5/5.

I plan to go back and try their desserts in a few weeks. I also will have to plan more trips following that, as they also got tacos, gyros, salads and wraps that I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment