Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 September 2023

Tim Hortons. Herb n Garlic and Spicy Jalapeno Savoury Pastries Review.

 


I have many reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying the two savoury pastries, herb n garlic and spicy jalapeno.

The first one is herb n garlic. I liked the crust and the filling flavour I love but the filling texture is rough, it's too soft. I think the texture takes lots of points off, so I couldn't buy this again but I'd eat it if offered and I rate it 3/5.


Last one is spicy jalapenno. Good crust and I loved the filling minus texture of course, though this one is better than the other one. It had a good spice to it and I really liked the flavour, so I'd eat it again if offered but I don't think I'd buy it again and I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment