Total Pageviews

Friday 3 November 2023

Layers of Joy. Indian Fusion Desserts Review.



Tried these Indian desserts for the first time, I got 2 shots and 2 glasses. 

Rose and nuts glass: nicer than I thought, floral taste that's not too strong and overall pretty good. I rate it 3/5.


Biscoff glass: really good but needs more Biscoff. I rate it 4/5.



Rabdi Falooda shot: It has clear noodles in it which were new to me, it's funky. This tastes like fruit loops and I could do without the noodles, I'm not keen on it but not too bad. I rate it 2/5.


Mango Rasmalai shot: No noodles in this one and it tastes a lot like a mango lassi, which is an Indian mango drink I believe is made with a type of yogurt. It's not for me but nice overall with a strong mango flavour. Sadly it completely ruined my stomach, I wouldn't recommend for those with bowel and dairy/lactose issues. I rate it 2.5/5 based on taste not based on my stomach haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment