Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 November 2023

Hazukido. Various Croissants Review.

 



This is first time at this pastry shop but it likely won't be the last. I got 6 croissants and garlic bites:

Chicken cheese: it was not for me, it was a bit too sweet and just not great overall. I rate it 2.5/5.

Caramel almond: I feel something is a bit off, maybe the filling but overall nice, especially the croissant. I rate it 3.5/5.

Raspberry Pana cotta: some bites were good but some bites were bad, the filling was not for me but the croissant is nice. I rate it 2/5.

Chocolate banana: had nice filling, a lovely croissant it's absolutely delicious and great with the bananas on top, my favourite item and probably one of the best croissants I've ever had. I rate it 4.5/5.

Strawberry: the croissant was pretty good but a bit overdone tasting and textured, in my opinion but good with the strawberries on top. I rate it 3/5.

Garlic bites: I did not like the texture of the croissant nor the flavour of the garlic spread it was oddly sweet, my least favourite item. I rate them 0/5.

I'd go again just for the chocolate banana croissant alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment