Total Pageviews

Monday 6 November 2023

Manon Bakery. Various Baked Goods Review.

 



This is my first but likely not the last time at this bakery. I got quite the array of sweet and savoury pieces. Sorry, I didn't get a better photo of the strawberry croissant, it's shown above in the bottom. One of the items (the rock shaped item) in the first photo is missing a review, I'm not sure what it was or my review on it, sorry!

The strawberry croissant was DELICIOUS! It was massive and honestly the best piece of the whole menu. It's $6.50 but worth every penny, I have to rave about the strawberries themselves, they were the nicest I've ever eaten, I wish the croissant had more strawberries haha! I rate it 5/5.

The castella was not for me I found it was not the flavour profile I like in a cake but my mom really liked it. I rate it 2/5.


The apple strudel, it was pretty good, one of the nicest strudels I've had even though I don't normally like them but this was good. I rate it 4.5/5.


The pizza, was a very interesting eat, it was two slices of bread with cheese and toppings on it, it was good on first bite but this was my least favourite savoury piece but not too bad. I rate it 2/5.


The hot dog baguette was my favourite savoury piece, it was better than one's I've had elsewhere. I rate it 4.5/5.


The bacon roll, it was like a meat and cheese roll wrapped in bacon, it was good and had a garlicky flavour but not as nice to eat once cold. I rate it 3.5/5.


The twist donuts were a miss for me and my mom but my sister liked them, I found they were too doughy and had a flavour I didn't like. I rate it 2/5.


The M&M cookie was good, it had peanut M&Ms on it, this was nice overall. I rate it 3.5/5.


Lastly the banana bread, it was so cute but I didn't like the flavour myself, there was something off about it compared to other banana breads I've had but my mom and sister liked it. I rate it 1.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment