Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 January 2024

Squishable. Product and Website Review.

 


I had decided to feed my inner child with the purchase of a Squishable. This is the first of a few I want to purchase, depending how the review goes.


I saw they were doing a sale on retiring items, so this is the first one I wanted.




Here is a breakdown of my cart, they took 12 bucks off retail price for the sale and yes shipping is 19 bucks almost but I did select the second one, the first and cheapest shipping option was 16 bucks almost but the option I went with was faster seemingly, as the first option did not estimate a delivery date. For my shipping option it states 1 business day for delivery, once shipped. Today is January 9th 2024 and I placed my order, we will wait and see when it arrives.

Today is January 11th 2024, I never got an email the item shipped but it has arrived today! Here it is:



He's very cute, fluffier and quite different in shape and colour compared to the photo but it's not a big problem for me. He's bigger than I thought and a great first purchase. I am going to be purchasing a few more over the following months, as I went through their site and found 6 others I want, though two are holiday items but I hope to grab them soon.

Very fast shipping, easy shopping and great product, I'm overall very happy. I rate my bread guy a 4/5 and the shopping experience a 4/5. I would've given both a higher score but their product is quite bit off from the photo and I'm experiencing post-shopping blues, it's a weird personal feeling where I'm not in love with a purchase, as I was when I made the purchase; it's nothing against the company, they make a great product and again I'll be buying more.

No comments:

Post a Comment