Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 January 2024

Tim Hortons. Retro Donuts Review.

 


I have done many reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying their retro line of donuts. I tried one maybe two of these long ago, the cinnamon sugar twist and the dutchie.

The walnut crunch has a sprinkling of walnuts, which is less than the previous one and a bit more cake like than what other's remember and have reported. I liked this donut quite a bit and I'm not upset about the lack of walnuts, I'd eat it again if offered but I don't know if I'd buy it again and I rate it 3.5/5.

The blueberry fritter is so sickly sweet, filled with blueberry jam, I hate filled donuts and this one is so sickly sweet, like a blueberry muffin on steroids. I did not like this one but I didn't hate it, I would not eat it again or buy it again and I rate it 2/5.

The cinnamon sugar twist is just as I remembered it, they make a loop version I prefer more but this was great; light and airy. I would buy it and eat it again and I rate it 3.5/5.

Lastly we have the dutchie, this is one that tastes familiar to me but I don't recall. I enjoyed this one, especially the raisins, I love raisins haha. I don't know if I'd buy it again but I'd eat it again if offered and I rate it 3.5/5.

I realized I don't like donuts anymore, this will be my last donut review.

No comments:

Post a Comment