Total Pageviews

Friday 2 February 2024

Sweet Luxe. Crystal Candy Review.

 




This is my first time trying crystal candy. I got these on sale from Showcase for 14 bucks, I ended up paying 30 bucks after fees. There are 3 flavours, banana, blue raspberry and sour cherry. 

The banana one smells and tastes like fake banana and chemicals, I'm not a fan of the texture, it's almost like chewing ice but the middle is smooth and kinda soft, almost gummy-like. I was not a fan and I rate them 2/5.

The blue raspberry one tasted better, similar to a blue Slush Puppy, not bad but again I didn't love it due to texture and flavour but it's better and I rate it 3/5.

Lastly the sour cherry, it was a little tart but not sour and it tasted like a cherry lollipop but a bit more chemical. This was better than the banana but not as good as the blue raspberry and I rate it 2.5/5. 

Overall they were not worth the price but good for review, I always like to try new things, even if they don't always work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment