Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 February 2024

Squishable. Product and Website Review 2.

 


I've done one other review of this brand (search it on my blog), I'm back to make another purchase. I bought two holiday themed squishable. Here they are:



The gingerbread man is a snacker, which is smaller than the mini but bigger than the micro they carry.

Here is my cart:


I paid a few more bucks for 1 day shipping, as I budgeted for 80 and I could afford to. I made my purchase today January 31st 2024.

It's now February 1st 2024 and my package has arrived. Last time I purchased from this company, it took 2 days from ordering to receive, this time it was even faster and I was very impressed. Here is my purchase:



The snowman feels different in size, compared to my last one but they are in fact the same height. He's really cute but I'm not in love with him, I'm facing my post-shopping blues again haha. Still a good purchase, though he looks a bit off from the photo and fluffier in person (as I find with all their products so far but I rate him 4/5.

The gingerbread man is about half the size of the snowman. He looks a bit more like the photo but still a little off and again fluffier. I really like him though I wish they made a mini version of him, I wanted something a bit bigger, I did want them all the same size but that's not happening, so I rate him 4/5. 

I'm overall happy with my purchase and I'm buying from them yet again. Though their product photo vs product is still a bit off but they have great products, their shipping is impeccable and shopping is easy, so I rate the experience 4.5/5, a bit of an improvement from my first purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment