Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Squishable. Product and Website Review 4.

 


I've reviewed this company a few times before (search them on my blog) and I've since made another purchase.

Here is the item I picked up:

Here is my cart:


I made the purchase today March 29th 2024 and it states my package will arrive in 3-9 business days but it is Easter weekend, so this order may take a bit longer than the previous ones.

Today is now April 2nd and my package has arrived, it took a little longer due to the weekend and Easter holiday yesterday. 

This is what I got:


These little guys are so cute and they feel great, I'm not in love with them but they were a good purchase, other than them not looking quite like the photo as per usual but I rate them 4/5. The shopping experience was good as always and I rate it 4.5/5 and I will be making likely one more purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment