Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Squishable. Product and Website Review 5.

 


I've done a few reviews from this brand (search them on my blog) and this is likely my final review.

This is the item I grabbed:



I wanted to grab the plague nurse and doctor but the doctor sold out, I had to search somewhere else for him and I picked him up online from Spencers, Since I purchased from Spencers it cost me $20 more for him than what I'd be spending here on their actual website, I didn't want to miss out on him so I made both purchases. I will not be doing a Spencer's review but just reviewing the plague doctor himself, as he is still an official Squishable.

Here is my cart:


I made my purchases today April 9th 2024, I paid for 3-9 day shipping on their website (and approx. two weeks for Spencer's).

Today is now April 11th 2024 and she has arrived:


She's so cute, very soft but again not quite like the photo, as all their other products but I love her.'

I rate my item 4/5 and shopping 5/5, it's always easy to shop and very fast shipping. 

Today is now April 16th 2024 and my final item has arrived:


I noticed he's got a much smaller nose than her but otherwise he's great. I rate my item 4/5.

This is likely my last Squishable review, it's been fun and I like my collection. Overall a great shopping experience that I recommend to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment