Total Pageviews

Friday 12 April 2024

The Grove Cafe. Assorted Baked Goods Review.

 





This is my first time at this cafe, we picked up a few baked goods. Two cookies and two bars, I'm not exactly sure on the bars, what they were called as I didn't get a photo of the sign. I believe their bakery items change each day so I couldn't check a menu online to confirm each of the items.

Oatmeal cookie with maple icing, it had a phenomenal texture and even I liked the icing though I'm normally not big on maple, it was delicious and I rate it 4.5/5. 

Chocolate chip cookie, it needed more chocolate chips but overall a solid cookie I just didn't love it and I rate it 3.5/5.

Oat bar I think had chocolate or fruit but I'm not sure, lovely taste, gorgeous texture and lovely chew and I rate it 4.5/5. 

Lastly a nut bar like a brownie, with I believe almonds. it was a lovely and had a great texture and chew and I rate it 4/5.

They have delicious baked goods you can tell were made with love. Each item was so good with great textures for me knowing I have an issue with food textures often but the chocolate chip cookie was my least favourite but still good.




They also had a cute dog wall for their patio. Overall a great experience and I plan to go again soon, depending what I pick up I can do another review. This is so far my favourite cafe,, I was blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment