Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Meiji. White Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Bar Review.

 



I've done one other review from this brand (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying the white chocolate strawberry ice cream bar. (Sorry I lost the photo of the cross-section but the inside is strawberry ice cream with strawberry pieces, like the pieces on the outside.)

This bar is delicious, it's now one of my all-time favourite ice cream. The white chocolate shell has a good flavour, it's great in texture and not too thick like some other brands of bars and the white chocolate pairs great with the strawberry ice cream and pieces. The strawberry ice cream and pieces have a great fruity and fresh flavour that have a good amount of sweetness and are not too tart. This is a great flavour combination and overall a a delicious bar, this bar is up there with the strawberry shortcake crunch. I of course would buy these and eat them again and I rate them 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment