This is my first time trying Swedish candy, this candy has been going viral for a while and I am late to the party but finally found a place near me that does them. I got a mixed bag but sadly it didn't contain the sour strawberry bites I wanted to try, they do sell those buy in bags on their own and for the price I wasn't sure if I was ready to commit to a whole bag, in case I didn't like them but I might grab them anyway next time I'm over there.
Blue tube: it was salty yet sugary, tasted like chemicals and froot loops, tough with too firm of a texture and it was not nice to bite .5/5.
Brown and yellow Bubs: it was like a marshmallow but more foamy, firm and spongy and tasted like the chocolate banana marshmallows from Dare 3.5/5.
Mushrooms: it had a nice foamy marshmallow texture but more marshmallow than the Bubs, it tastes like cotton candy and bubblegum and I really liked it despite not being much of a bubblegum person 4/5.
Red and yellow skull: it was like a gummy meets taffy texture, it's a bit sour and the flavour is like a raspberry lemonade but the lemon is a bit like cleaner, like chemicals but not too bad 3/5.
Pink Bubs: it was bubble gum, with a fine texture, the same as the previous Bubs foamy, firm and spongey 3/5.
Rose gummy: It tasted like rose hand soap but not too bad surpassingly, texturally it was nice and soft and juicy 3/5.
Brownish yellow Bubs: It was sour at first then not sour, tasted almost like root beer with lemon 3/5.
Light greenish blue Bubs: It tasted like foam sunscreen, with the texture being foamy as the other Bubs and that made the flavour even worse, as you think you're eating sunscreen, it was awful 0/5.
Orange and green Bubs: It was apple or strawberry, meets maybe orange, with a nice texture, chewy but a bit squishy and soft 3.5/5.
Pink and blue skull: It was tangy, a little sour and the flavour was cotton candy and bubble gum, I enjoyed the flavour and it had a nice texture, a bit foamy and soft, like the other skull and I really liked it 4/5.





No comments:
Post a Comment