Total Pageviews

Monday 10 July 2017

Valumart Chicken Salad Sandwich Review.





So I have had their subs before, I don't recall if I reviewed it though...hold on....no I did not BUT it was meh I didn't care too much for it. I decided on a chicken salad sandwich on multigrain bread for 4 bucks. I was hoping for a discounted sandwich as I was going to eat it right outside the store LMAO. I didn't want Tuna as I had a meeting and that's yuck haha.

I decided on multigrain as I usually get white bread. I didn't care much for the crust to be honest, the bread itself was good, I rate it 3.5/5.

There was lettuce on this sandwich thank god and their chicken salad had different mixins than just something basic. There was red onion, green pepper and tomatoes in the chicken salad YES YES YES! It was sooo delicious I cannot even. I rate it 4.5/5 probably one of my favourite chicken salads, though I do prefer it with red pepper (like the one from 711 but this one was more creamy and mmmm).

No comments:

Post a Comment