Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 January 2024

Tim Hortons. Roast Beef Artisan Sandwich Review.

 




I've done very many reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying their roast beef artisan sandwich. I've done their other roast beef sandwhich that I was in love with but this one uses different bread, seemingly different sauce and more toppings.

I chose chipotle sauce, they also had ranch and mayo as options but I wanted a kick of heat today. I really liked this sandwich, I felt their chipotle doesn't taste the same as the one they use for their breakfast wraps, though it might the same but not a bad sauce still. I would buy this sandwich again, to spice up my meal, as I normally get a turkey bacon club or a BLT. Solid sandwich but I don't think I've often had a bad Tim Hortons sandwich, so I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment